Sat, 24 Jun|
Play Play Fair 2023
Proudly organised by Origame, the Play Play Fair (PPF) is Singapore's first board game fair with a special focus on board games designed or published by Singaporeans.
Time & Location
24 Jun, 10:00 am – 25 Jun, 7:00 pm
Singapore, 1 Fusionopolis Way, Singapore 138632
About the event
On this last school holiday weekend, come discover and play the many board games designed and published in Singapore 🔥! Experience 2 full days of open gaming with a library of games, and a selection of board game favourites from Asia.
- If you're curious about the many board games made in Singapore, this fair is for you.
- If you want to buy or sell pre-loved board games at the Bazaar, this fair is for you.
- If you're between 6 to 100 and love to have fun, this fair is for you!
🤜 Come out to meet old friends and make new ones! 🤛
PPF 2023 will host:
- 35 tables of play, including tables for both open gaming and demos
- The latest games from designers and publishers in Singapore
- Fan favourites from Asia and the West
- Jumbo games for children and parents to play together
- Kopi King tournament for children and adults
- Meet your favourite local designers and publishers in-person
- Limited board game bundles and great discounts
PPF 2023 welcomes players of all ages and experience levels. Come alone or with your friends and family to partake in the joy of playing board games!
The Play Play Fair is happening at Fusionopolis, from 10am to 7pm.
- Public transport: Stop at one-north MRT station (CC23) and take the escalator up to level 1
- Driving: Sats & Suns, $1.00/entry from 7am to 7am the following day
25 Jun, 7:00 pm
This is an event ticket for individuals. Ticket holders must present their tickets at the registration counter at the Atrium on Level 1 to get a lucky draw number, which will allow you to gain rewards. Please present this digital version at the counter. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
25 Jun, 7:00 pm
This is an event ticket for families. Ticket holders must present their tickets at the registration counter at the Atrium on Level 1 to get an Asian Board Games Travel Passport, which will allow you to gain rewards. Please present this digital version at the counter. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org