Ages 8+. 15 minutes playtime. 2-5 players.
What kind of music will the friend sitting next to you and your child think of? Match the images that everyone thinks of. Stereo Mind is a warm music sympathy cooperative game enjoyed with stereo sound.
How to play:
- Shuffle the cassette tape cards, draw 8 cards and place them in a pile in the middle of the table, QR code side up.
- Open the top card of the stack of cassette tape cards and place them face up next to the stack. Scan the QR code on the top of the pile with your smartphone. When you press the play button, the music starts playing.
- All players listen to the music carefully and guess the number that they think best suits the word on the currently open card. At this time, you must not show the number of dials to others. Also, players cannot talk to each other or give hints.
- If all players have chosen the same number (word) - SUCCESS!
- If even one person chose a different number (word) - fail!
What's in the box:
- 60 cassette tape cards
- 5 dials
- 1 pause tile
Published by Playte, Korea.
Designed by Sunhyuk Chae, Silvergun.
Illustrated by Wanjin Gill.
Singapore buyers may choose to pay via Paynow. Please refer to the Peer-to-Peer Payment section for details.
top of page
bottom of page