Ages 8+. 15-30 minutes playtime. 2-6 players.
In Nightmares of Sushi, players assume the roles of sushi enthusiasts who fell asleep and entered a strange dreamland where they get to eat sushi. Will it be a sweet tasty dream or a nightmare of disgust?
The game is played over 4 rounds. Each round consists of the following phases:
- Choose Cards - Players choose a grade of Sushi card and Ability card from their hand.
- Eat Sushi - Players choose a piece of sushi by placing their Player token.
- Reveal Cards - Reveal all Sushi and Ability cards.
- Scoring - Players will be awarded with Gold and Penalty points.
Players can win the game with one of these victory conditions:
- After 4 rounds, players will determine their final score by adding their final Gold points and then subtracting their Penalty points.
- The first player(s) to reach 10 Penalty points wins the game.
2023 Asian Board Game Festival Thailand 2023 Best Family Game Nominee
Singapore buyers may also choose to pay via Paynow. Please refer to the Peer-to-Peer Payment section for details.